This is your chance to win big with us!
Join our growing jackpot today.
Winner takes half (50%) of the jackpot
As one of BC’s primary COVID-19 sites, Royal Columbian Hospital cares for some of our province’s most critically ill patients. Help Royal Columbian Hospital's healthcare heroes keep fighting.
Grand Prize Deadline on September 1st at 11:59 P.M.
Don't miss your chance to win!
Who You Help
As BC's leading critical care hospital, one in three British Columbians rely on Royal Columbian Hospital. As the hospital takes on the numerous challenges of COVID-19, Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation has focused its efforts on helping to ensure front-line healthcare workers and other groups vital to the hospital have the resources and support they need.
From new medical equipment and initiatives to improve patient and caregiver safety to measures that support mental wellness, the Foundation is funding a wide-range of approaches to help the fight against COVID-19. All this, while Royal Columbian also undergoes one of the most ambitious hospital redevelopments in Canadian history – a $1.49 billion transformation which the Foundation is supporting every step of the way.
Proudly Sponsored by:
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #128587
- The 50/50 raffle will take place on September 2, 2021.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase 50/50 tickets.
- Must be in British Columbia at the time of purchase.
- Registered ticket numbers will be confirmed by email after the purchase is made. Ticket numbers are generated randomly.
- Tickets will be available online at royalcolumbian5050.ca & royalcolumbian5050.com.
- Ticket pricing is as follows: 10 for $10, 50 for $20, 200 for $40.
- Total tickets available are 100,000 at 10 for $10, 20,000 at 50 for $20, 5,000 at 200 for $40. RCHF reserves the right to transfer tickets from one package to another in the case of a sell-out of a ticket package without affecting the number of total tickets available.
- Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software, supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Once purchased, the player will receive an email confirmation with their ticket numbers. Tickets will be distributed in sequential order as per gaming requirements. No preferential numbers will be given.
- No tickets will be purchased by the Board of Directors, employees of RCHF, or the immediate families of those individuals (immediate families being defined as those living within the same household).
- Upon the conclusion of the purchase period, the winner will be selected by RCHF using the software system to randomly generate one (1) ticket number from the numbers associated with the specific draw date. The raffle will be conducted by staff of RCHF and overseen by a member of the Board of Directors of RCHF, the decision of these people shall be final and binding.
- Winner will receive half (50%) of the jackpot, defined as the total sales of the 50/50 draw.
- The winning number will be announced online at royalcolumbian5050.ca, royalcolumbian5050.com & rchfoundation.com.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation by phone at
604-520-4438 or by email at
email@example.com. The winning ticket must be presented at an agreed upon date and time at 330 East Columbia St. New Westminster, BC V3L 3W7. The winner will be paid by EFT for the amount posted at the event. Winner must have their original ticket; no copies can be accepted. All payments will be made by EFT. The winner will be required to sign a Declaration and Release which must be executed and returned to RCHF no later than 5 business days after he/she received the release.
- All prize payments will be made by EFT within 30 days of the winner delivering the winning ticket, Declaration and Release, and all other required documents to RCHF. For security reasons no cash payments will be made.
- Prizes are awarded tax free in Canada. The price of tickets is not deductible as a charitable donation for tax purposes in Canada.
- In the event that the winner (a) does not notify RCHF within thirty (30) days of the draw; (b) is ruled ineligible for any reason; (c) refuses the prize; (d) does not return the Declaration and Release, the prize will be forfeited and will be retained by RCHF for charitable use.
- If a situation causes a delay or prevents a draw from taking place all ticket buyers will be notified by email and details of the substitution draw will be posted to the website.
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds will be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event of the raffle being canceled. If the raffle is canceled the BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle is limited to the purchase price of the tickets.
- To file a complaint, please email
- Any questions of the raffle may be directed to